Profile
Tagboard
Linkage
Miscellaneous
Everyone dies but not everyone lives :)
Posted Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @ 11:53 PM by User
How deep is the title?! It was too deep so I had to add a smiley to ease it but it's a really nice quote
Anyways
So I typed in blogspot into the google search engine cause I was too lazy to type the website but my iPod autocorrected it to bloodspot and gave me all these weird search results including something about bloodspots on the skin and I felt gross and uncomfortable after LOLLL
Maansi called me today. Her name came up on the screen and all so I knew exactly who it was except my brain wasn't thinking so when I picked up I was like WEEIIIIIIIII? Til halfway I realized what I was saying and thinking oh shitt.
Lastly, my va sculpture looks like the biggest piece of shit honestly! LMFAO! I made it out of foam, big mistake cause when I painted over it, it had a bubbly surface and tiny holes everywhere eughhh! Someone help me! Handing in a crumpled tissue box would look better -_-

HE HE HE HE how funny



LOLLLLLL