Profile
Tagboard
Linkage
Miscellaneous
|
irrelavance.
Posted Sunday, May 2, 2010 @ 7:40 PM by User
BUENOS DIAS- hello in spanish i think hahaha. OMFG EVERYBODY, WHITE CHICKS IS ON GO! TONIGHT. everybody should watch it like everybody watched charlie and the chocolate factory yesterday :) so this is so random because it is of my own creation 8) HEHEHE. okay, if you say the title of this post 'baby bieber' really really fast, as fast as you can, it sounds like 'bebebebebebebebebebebebbe or pepeepepepe or berberberberber' hrmmmmmmmmmmm. I BET YOU JUST TRIED THAT OUT RIGHT?! well, yeah its lame. -hehehe wow, she's angry, i think. i love it how they use katy perry's 'hot and cold' song for the theme/opening montage thingy of masterchef when it really has nothing to do with cooking. just because it has HOT and COLD in it, doesn't mean she's referring to cooking. GEEZ. they totally could've done better. like use the wiggles 'mash potato' or a foreign song with made up subtitles so people think that the song is about food when it really isn't. //I'M RIDIN' SOLO //I'M RIDIN' SOLO //I'M RIDIN' SOLO //I'M RIDIN' SOLO //SOLO hehehehehhe, jason derulo's voice is so nasal >___< |