Profile
Tagboard
Linkage
Miscellaneous
This layout was designed and created by Gabby.
Icon & banner Obsequious.
Resources: 1, 2, 3, 4.
All content belongs to you-url unless stated so. Spamming & ripping are not tolerated.
|
pokemon and split ends.
Posted Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 7:45 PM by User
HAHAHHAHA, i was going through facebook and
gosh, i need to stop uploading so many pictures but then again, i like pictures :) hehehee
is everyone like going through a pokemon phase or something ? why is everybodys profile pic a pokemon character? I'M SO CONFUSED :(
pikaCHUUUUUUUUUU >____<;
- picture from sarah's album :)
just went through xiaxue.blogspot.com
lmfao worth rant about long hair and people who believe that if you trim your hair, it will grow faster
Title:
- " the conspiracy that decieved us all"
Favourite Parts:
- "So here's my theory of how this conspiracy came about. One day, a dumbshit girl decided to cut her gorgeous long hair short thinking she will look spunky and refreshed.
Instead she just looked like a boy and nobody wanted to fuck her. So she went crying to her hairdresser and said, "I'm so bloody sad coz I used to be the pretty one in the group and now it's Jenny because her hair is all swishy!! Boohoohoo!!"
- "Queen bitch had a bad haircut? She's also probably telling friends they have split ends and need a trim. Can't slim down gotta make 'em all fat!!"
- "Girlfriend tries to persuade u to take an inch off? Don't hold back - punch her in the ovaries. How do u like that now, bitch? Friends don't sabotage friends to get "boycuts", aka "instant desexifier"
- "Ok I got this off my chest. You know what's also on my chest? My gorgeous long hair! Which I'm not gonna trim. Coz trimming is for dumbfucks"
HAHAHHAHA ;
well - i laughed
x.
|